1. Thanks for taking some time to be interviewed. Can you please introduce your self and tell us just a bit about what you do?
i am ohsotrying a.k.a the undead soldier/the blakk metal drill sergeant, i make trap metal for kids who feel left out or is seen as the quiet kids. im a artist thats in nevada.
2. When, where, and why did your journey in music begin? And did you have another project before this one?
i started making music about 4 years ago in my room as a joke. i started making music after my first ex broke up with me and i needed a way to vent out how i was feeling which slowly evolved itself into the shit i do now.
3. Who gets bragging rights for helping you get to where you are now?
there’s a few people but one of the mains is my home boy yaxtzee. dude helped me grow as a artist and a person as a whole, he introduced me to bigger artist and gave me a lot of other tips and tricks to help me perfect my art.
4. What can we expect from you in the future? New albums, releases, music videos?
i gotta few albums such as deathwish 2, vietcon, and dreadful warzone on the way within the next year or two and possibly features with artist such as broc$teezy, kamiyada, and xzarkhan
5. Who is your favorite artist within the Trapmetal subgenre?
i gotta go with yaxtzee and $teezy for sure
6. If you could go on tour with anyone in the world, alive or dead, who would be on the bill with you? What is your dream tour?
gotta be dmx mans was a fucking legend, my dream tour would be in russia all the way to germany i know the niggas up there would give off a insane fucking energy
7. What are the pros and cons of your local scene? Where do you see room for improvement? And what are your music scene’s strengths?
well i would say the pros to my area is that there is a lot of fucking venues i could perform at along with the amazing fans i could pick up, the main con would be the fact that not a lot of niggas down here either dont fuck with trap metal and or just outright have no clue what it is. the areas i could see improvement in would gotta be my equipment and my mixing skills without a doubt and my strengths would gotta be that i’m versatile i can work on a lot of different shit and conditions coupled with the fact that i have a shit ton of different flows.
8. Where do you see your self in 5 years? What about 10?
having made the people that i lost on this road proud of where i’m at and having a name made for myself, and in ten years i just see myself finally happy with a sense of accomplishment of the fact that all of this and what i’m doing now wasnt for nothing
9. What is a favorite song or video of yours that our readers should check out? And where is the best place to check you out online?
my favorite song of mine gotta be either afterburn or abandon factories, y’all can find me on soundcloud, spotify, youtube and youtube music which all are under OHSOTRYING
10. As we wrap this up, what else do you want our readers to know? And thank you for your time!
just be yourself, dont worry about bullshit opinions that hold no actual ground and worry about you and only you. one more thing people will come in and out of your life and will most likely only be there for you when you at your best not your low.