1. Thanks for taking some time to be interviewed. Can you please introduce your self and tell us just a bit about what you do?
Hi guys Im Christ/Xdtdx from Canada and I make darktrap/screamrap .
2. When, where, and why did your journey in music begin? And did you have another project before this one?
I started this project in October 2019 with my first single ‘’Kayako’’ . I make music since High school , I was playing drums in my parents basement at first and couples years later I developed a interest for vocals. I had a couples of band in the past, I played a couples of shows with one of them but this is my first solo project.
3. Who gets bragging rights for helping you get to where you are now?
One of my best friends helped me a lot at first with the recording process and my lyrics, but now I do everything alone (besides beats I buy them) . Im always working on my craft and trying to evolve as a artist, I want to be the best I can. With that being said I miss a couples of events or nights with the boys cauz of that but it’s okay they forgive me aha .
4. What can we expect from you in the future? New albums, releases, music videos?
Im currently working on my first full length album and aiming for a 10 or 12 tracks. If everything works fine it will be ready this late summer . Besides that I created a online festival last year call Wasted Youth and Im currently working on the second edition .
5. Who is your favorite artist within the Trapmetal subgenre?
6. If you could go on tour with anyone in the world, alive or dead, who would be on the bill with you? What is your dream tour?
I would love to go on tour with Bones and the Sesh crew . Dream tour will be with Marilyn Manson he is such a big inspiration to me since Im a little kid so yea Manson.
7. What are the pros and cons of your local scene? Where do you see room for improvement? And what are your music scene’s strengths?
There is no local rap scene here or trapmetal scene, they love hardcore music tho the local scene is pretty much for hardcore/beatdown .
8. Where do you see your self in 5 years? What about 10?
Fuck I dunno man aha , I live one day at the time I live in the present Im not really the kind of guy who project is self in the future.
9. What is a favorite song or video of yours that our readers should check out? And where is the best place to check you out online?
Best place to listen to my music is on Spotify I like the platform a lot . Favorite song I ever put out is Malfeitor favorite track of mine for sure.
10. As we wrap this up, what else do you want our readers to know? And thank you for your time!
Keep practicing and working on your craft, accepte the critics and don’t be a asshole aha that’s pretty much it.